HIV and AIDS Program
provides HIV counseling and testing services to targeted high risk populations,
both on-site at the WCHD and at many fixed sites in the community.
This type of HIV test can give you initial results within 20 minutes.
Staff also performs individual behaviorally-based
counseling that focuses on HIV risk reduction.
We recommend HIV testing for:
- Men who have unprotected sex with other men
- Anyone who injects drugs and shares needles or works with others
- Anyone who has unprotected sex with an injection drug user or a man who has sex with other men
- Anyone who has a sexually transmitted disease
- Anyone who exchanges sex for money or drugs